- A littla COLUMN A & a littla COLUMN B: Photos w/ Essays
- ARRANGED MARRIAGE: Original Poems paired w/ Photos
- CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE: Photos & Stories in/around NYC
- MAGIC CITY: Photos & Stories in/around MIAMI
- THE EYES HAVE IT: Portraits & more!
- UNCATEGORIZED: One-of-a-kinds too amazing to fit any descrption
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Barbara Hernsdorf Photography
just before you go will you stand beside me will you tell me I’m beautiful will you tell me you love me will you hold me to you will you whisper to me will you possess even to the very … Continue reading
Daydreams distractions jubilations jitters exhaustions emotions Bubbling up swirling around consuming fleeting living dying Hitherto henceforth never again forevermore – we come and go… To the oncologists office for biopsy results to the airport for your lover’s return from two … Continue reading
peri·pa·tet·ic \ˌper-ə-pə-ˈte-tik\ noun 1. a person who walks or travels about; itinerant.
re·nas·cent /rĭ-năs′ənt/ adj. coming again into being; showing renewed growth or vigor
noc·tiv·a·gant \(ˈ)näk¦tivə̇gənt\ adj. going about in the night : night-wandering
The other day I opted to run the three miles to the library rather than drive. Cutting it close for time I knew I’d have to use considerable steam if I wanted to get there before closing. Fiddling around with … Continue reading
pul′chri·tud′i·nous /pŭl′krĭ-to͞od′n-əs/ adj. 1. physically beautiful; comely.